Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have followers!

So, I just posted and checked out my blog page. I have followers! It's so cool. It's like I'm a rock star, only I can't sing... I'm PINK, without the voice talent. I'm INK! Get it? 'Cause I'm writing instead of singing... Oh, am I ever clever! (And I rhyme without even trying... though I'm not sure I spelled rhyme correctly. Is that right? It doesn't look right... I could just spell check... It's spelled right.)

Wow, I am spazy right now. These followers have me on a natural high... Or it could be the 30 minutes spin class I just took... Totally fun, but my bum really hurts from the bike seat. Or it could be the four pieces of chocolate I just ate :)

Thanks for following me, followers! I commented on your comments, if you feel the need to keep up with the dialogue. This is fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yo, Ink baby. Love ya. Have your people call my people. Let's do lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. Now I'm going to have to call you Ink! lol

    ReplyDelete