Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Here we go again...

I used to have a blog, but yahoo closed the page... and I kinda got sick of writing it anyway. I am leary about blogging the gooey details of my life all over cyberspace. What if a stalker reads my postings?! Oh well, you only live once, right? And I don't have to give out my true identity. I can be like a superhero incognito. Like Wordgirl :)

Well, I don't have much to say today. I saw the movie Julie and Julia, which inspired me to start blogging again. (I wonder how many blogs have been started as a result of seeing that movie. That would be an interesting, yet utterly useless statistic!) Anyway, cute movie. What struck me most about watching the film was that my dear husband sat through the whole thing with me--didn't fall asleep or start doing something else at all.

I commented that now I want to get that cook book and make some yummy french food... The next day I came home to find my husband searching the internet for that book--the Julia Child French cookbook. What a sweet man I married!

And I agree.... butter is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the Blogosphere! I've missed you. :)

    I haven't seen Julie and Julia yet, but I've heard nothing but good about it. I can't wait to see how your blog evolves as you figure out how it will best fit into your life.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad I can do it at work, or else it would fit about as well as my skinny jeans! I can barely even get on the computer at home. I'm there so little, I need all the time I have to manage my kids and the house.

    ReplyDelete