Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stress is so stressful

Well, the media issue has exploded in my home. I made the mistake of telling Rick how much I hate that he stares at a screen all the time. He's totally pissed at me, though I'm not sure exactly what for. He's not speaking to me right now. But he did leave a note informing me that cable and netflix are both cancelled. I guess someone will have to tell me who wins Survivor this season. And I don't know what I will do about exercise DVD's from Netflix. And I expect we will be planning our Hawaii trip via notes.

Having Rick mad at me is the most uncomfortable feeling. It honestly feels as bad as losing a loved one. I am totally lost. This sucks.

And to top it all off, Gabriel is having a really hard time in school and I feel completely powerless to help him. There are days that being a wife and mother really sucks! This is one of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment